Instructions on how to upkeep the mattresses
1. Mattresses shall be used together with bed-clothes.
2. It is required to periodically remove domestic dust from mattress surface by clean soft brush.
3. Facing cases and covers which are quilted together with fillers are not allowed to be washed and chemically cleaned. It is allowed to clean such materials by cotton napkin, soaked in warm washing solution which does not contain a bleacher.
4. Excessive moisture shall be removed by dry cotton napkin.
5. It is not allowed to iron the facing surfaces.
1. In order to prolong the durability of a mattress we recommend (not less than 1 time per 2-3 months) to change its orientation in a bed in a way of "head-legs" and along the longitudinal axis by 180 degrees.
2. We do not recommend to remove and wash the dismountable cover because it will shrink and it will not be possible to pull it on the mattress again.
3. To perform better cleaning of the mattress surface we recommend applying to cleaning companies in your city.
4. Use bed pad for additional protection of the mattress surface.